Blog Archive

All graphics property of ©Wicked Princess Scraps. Layout created by Omz. Webmistress: Sassy. Powered by Blogger.

My Kits Are Here:





My Wicked CT Team

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New PTU! Forever Friends



This idea has been running through my head for awhile ever since I told my BFF about what designing. From there she has been after me to create a kit based on our childhood. We are complete opposites, I was a tomboy she was a diva lol! We have been friends our entire lives, been to hell and back and then some. Her family was a big staple in my life even when we moved around and were seperated. She now lives in Louisiana but we talk every single day and we have this kind of friendship that is unexplainable. Some days we pick up the phone to call each other and the other one is on the other line already..kind of scary lol! I love her to pieces and this kit is completely dedicated to our friendship.

When we were little she was constantly dressing me up, playing tea party and bossing me around! LMAO! I made good use of a ton of templates and scripts in this one and pretty proud of it. Every single paper is different and some elements I threw in are the same but just different colored just to change it up and break up the pink. So I'd say 85 elements are completely different. Its a huge kit...and I really love it.

Available at all stores

0 comments: