Blog Archive

All graphics property of ©Wicked Princess Scraps. Layout created by Omz. Webmistress: Sassy. Powered by Blogger.

My Kits Are Here:





My Wicked CT Team

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Freebie ALert! HOPE-Domestic Awareness FTU Kit

October is Domestic Violence Awareness month, and for it I created this kit that went as a collab for Twilight Scraps. Now it is a freebie for all of you :) Domestic Violence is something that involves everyone. Whether you are a survivor, a family member, or know someone who has been through it, you have been involved. This kit "Hope" goes to the lighter side of DVA, it shows the Hope, love and trust that it takes to over come the obstacles of abuse. It shows the freedom in that hope and the knowledge of being set free. My brother and I are both Survivors as was our Mom. This holds such a close part to my heart, more so than almost any other kit. As a kid, you go through so much and question so many things. You go on wondering what you did to deserve it. Not knowing it was never your fault. As an adult I still struggle with many feelings, but the brightest feeling is the one of knowing that through all of I still have my freedom. Something no one will be able to take away ever again. Please enjoy this kit! I would absolutely love to see anything you make with it. Please do email me! Many Thanks, Shani You can get the kit HERE

1 comments:

JuliaKCole said...

Thank you dear heart!