Blog Archive

All graphics property of ©Wicked Princess Scraps. Layout created by Omz. Webmistress: Sassy. Powered by Blogger.

My Kits Are Here:





My Wicked CT Team

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New PTU! Acid Rock


I wanna rock! I WANT TO ROCK! That's the anthem for Acid Rock! Rock out, be loud and enjoy yourself. Bring your friends, load up the night full of tunes and creativity. Drums, guitar, state all of it is yours. The world is your stage, so play it to the fullest! Shine bright and have fun! Huge kit, full of different elements and papers. These are extremely detailed pieces great for use in any size page. For personal use only.

Kit has a ton of elements and 99% of them are completely different!

This kit is on sale right now at all the stores! I'm running a sale where everything is $2.00 right now too! Come check it out!


0 comments: