Blog Archive

All graphics property of ©Wicked Princess Scraps. Layout created by Omz. Webmistress: Sassy. Powered by Blogger.

My Kits Are Here:





My Wicked CT Team

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Freebie Alert! FTU Kit DayDreamer ADHD Awareness

Some of you may know Septemeber is ADHD Awareness Month. I had wanted to get this kit done sooner but with back to school and everything it kind of got put on the back burner. With that said... I made this kit in honor of my two oldest kits who both have ADHD as well as other special needs. I'm so very proud of all three of my babies, who all have Special Needs. ADHD is often looked down upon as an "excuse" used by parents and educators to why a child "behaves" a certain way. In reality its a very real disorder that effects a person in ways most of don't understand. It's not an easy "fix" disorder or something that can just snap and go away. I feel very strongly about people educating themselves about all disorders but especially this one before passing judgment on any child or adult for that matter with it. Daydreamer is a reminder of the simplicity and beuty of life and how easy it can be to just sit back and be a dreamer. Please enjoy this kit! Feel free to download, and share the LINK to my BLOG with friends. Download it HERE Or from mediafire HERE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been trying to get your ADHD FTU kit from 4 Squared and the site won't let me download it. Is there any way you canhelp me out with this? I would love to have this kit of yours :)